Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Adovia Anti-Wrinkle Cream


Adovia Anti-Wrinkle Cream






I received the Adovia anti-wrinkle cream for review and am I really happy with it's results.  It comes in a glass jar that is heavy and looks elegant on my bathroom counter.  Adovia uses it's own unique anti-wrinkle formula along with Sweet Almond Oil and Dead Sea Minerals.  It is a fast acting cream that will firm and tone your skin, reducing the appearence of wrinkles and help prevent future wrinkles.  I have been using it twice a day for two weeks and I love the way it feels on my skin.  I have not noticed any reduction of wrinkles, but my skin does feel firmer.  It contains Vitamin A, which increases firmness and hydration.  I have tried MANY face creams over the last year that promise to reduce wrinkles and I usually give up on using them because they sit on top of my skin and do not sink it.  Adovia is different, it actually sinks into my skin.  I love the pleasant smell it has and it makes my skin soft.  I also love that when I put it on at night and wake up in the morning, my face still feels hydrated.



I like the consistency of this moisturizer.   It is not thin or runny, but instead thick and creamy.  I prefer facial moisturizers that are on the thicker side and provide hydration.  I do not want to have to reapply later in the day or have my skin feel dry even after applying.  Another thing I like is that it works great as a face primer before applying makeup.  I have tried it as a face primer under my foundation and have been very happy with its results.  My foundation goes on smoother and lasts longer throughout the day.  This is the first product I have tried from Adovia and I look forward to trying more.  You can find all the Adovia products on Amazon.com.




#Antiwrinkle
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I received the Adovia anti-wrinkle cream for review and am I really happy with it's results. It comes in a glass jar that is heavy and looks elegant on my bathroom counter. Adovia uses it's own unique anti-wrinkle formula along with Sweet Almond Oil and Dead Sea Minerals. It is a fast acting cream that will firm and tone your skin, reducing the appearence of wrinkles and help prevent future wrinkles. I have been using it twice a day for two weeks and I love the way it feels on my skin. I have not noticed any reduction of wrinkles, but my skin does feel firmer. It contains Vitamin A, which increases firmness and hydration. I have tried MANY face creams over the last year that promise to reduce wrinkles and I usually give up on using them because they sit on top of my skin and do not sink it. Adovia is different, it actually sinks into my skin. I love the pleasant smell it has and it makes my skin soft. I also love that when I put it on at night and wak

    ReplyDelete