Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

SANO Naturals Vitamin C Serum


SANO Naturals Vitamin C Serum


I have been a fan of using Vitamin C Serums since I was introduced to them over a year ago. Of course the more research I do, the more I learn about the product and the more I'm impressed with it's benefits. The SANO Natural brand uses all natural quality ingredients in their serum.  I know that nothing in this bottle is going to harm my skin or give me a bad reaction.  The glass bottle it comes in is beautiful.  It has an application dropper that allows for the right amount of serum to be applied to the face and neck.  The serum is clear and odorless with a thin liquid consistency.

As far as the serum goes, it's of nice quality that feels great on my skin. Since using vitamin C in general I've noticed my face is softer and smoother. Less random acne spots as well! Whether that's because of luck or using the product - I couldn't tell you. Either way, I'm not complaining. The texture of the serum is soft and smooth. It dries completely and leaves no sticky residue for me. Overall this is an excellent brand, quality product and great for my skin.  I have found that applying a full dropper to my body lotion is another great use.  Over the years, I have some scars on my legs and I have found that adding some of this serum to my lotion is another great benefit.  
My order also came with a sample size Vitamin C Eye Gel that I am loving!! The eye gel has a refreshing minty feel, not greasy and helps makeup adhere better.  It dries very quickly & smooths out the eye area. I love the cooling effect it gives my eyes and I can tell within ten minutes a decrease in undereye puffiness.  A little goes a long way, I dip my finger in the pot and whatever adheres to my finger I gently pat it around the eye area. The little pot can last a long time as you only apply a very small amount. It is my favorite eye gel that I have tried as the results happen within minutes.  



You can find SANO Vitamin C Serum on Amazon.com




#SanoSerum

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I have been a fan of using Vitamin C Serums since I was introduced to them over a year ago. Of course the more research I do, the more I learn about the product and the more I'm impressed with it's benefits. The SANO Natural brand uses all natural quality ingredients in their serum. I know that nothing in this bottle is going to harm my skin or give me a bad reaction. The glass bottle it comes in is beautiful. It has an application dropper that allows for the right amount of serum to be applied to the face and neck. The serum is clear and odorless with a thin liquid consistency.

    ReplyDelete