Pages

Friday, February 20, 2015

InstaNatural Skin Care

Instanatural Skincare Review

~Dead Sea Mud Mask~

~Retinol Serum~

~Night Cream~



This is a pretty popular face mask....in fact, it is an Amazon number one seller.  I was excited to see that it is made from pure Dead Sea mud.  I just did some research on the Dead Sea when I was looking for some bath salts.  I learned that the Dead Sea contains about 45,000 million tons of salt. The salt is rich in minerals. The Dead Sea contains twenty-six minerals. Twelve of those twenty-six don't exist in any other water-body in the world. Some of these minerals are known for having special properties such as providing relaxation, deep-cleansing the skin, increasing blood circulation and easing skin and rheumatic conditions. 

Only four percent of body weight is minerals. Even so, they're of vital importance, affecting cell functioning. They also affect bone building, production of blood, activation of hormones and much more. 

Like vitamins, minerals aren't produced by the body and the body therefore depends on an external supply of minerals.  Mineral deficiency can upset skin cell activity, lead to inflammation, dryness of the skin and premature aging. 

This little history lesson was fascinating to me.  I did not know that the dead sea contained 26 minerals and that 12 of those don't exist in any other body of water in the world!!  Fascinating!!  

Back to the Mud Mask....
I have never used a mud mask like this before!  It was a little watery when I first opened it up, however, I gave it a stir and it seemed to thicken up.  It felt cool going on as I applied a thin layer all over my face.  It had an "earthy" smell, not a bad smell by any means, but it didn't smell like roses!  I left it on my face for 20 minutes until it dried completely.  I then used a warm wash cloth and wiped it off.  I was very happy to see that my face had a "fresher" look and it was extremely soft to touch.  I feel like it did an amazing job at lifting dirt and oil.  I could get into a routine of using this mask once a week.  Using a mud mask containing mud from the dead sea provides my skin with minerals all the while removing toxins, oils, and dirt.






Retinol is all the buzz in skincare.  The problem is you have to have a prescription for full strength retinol and it can be very pricey.  Also, using full strength retinol can cause skin irritation.  It may not be wise to invest in full strength retinol and then have a bad reaction.   I am excited to see this product by InstaNatural that contains 2.5% retinol.  This is the highest over the counter strength available.  It also contains 20% vitamin C, 10% Hyaluronic Acid, and Vitamin E!!  WOW!  This bottle is packed with so many effective ingredients and covers a wide range of anti-aging benefits.  This has been great to use on my dark spots, deep forehead wrinkles, crows feet around my eyes, and keeping my skin hydrated with the Hyaluronic Acid.  Oh, and did I mention it has an amazing citrus scent!! 

I apply the serum morning and night to my clean dry face.  I use 4 drops to cover my face and neck.  I gently pat it in for one minute and wait for it to dry.  I then follow up with my moisturizer and apply my makeup as usual.  I really can't put into words how much I love this serum.  If you were to purchase any InstaNatural product, this would be my first recommendation.   My second favorite product is the Age Defy Skin Clearing Serum.  




This is a wonderful Night cream by Instanatural.  It contains many anti-aging benefits like Vitamin C, Niacinamide, Matrixyl 3000, Argan Oil, and Rosehip Oil.  Matrixyl 3000 seems to be another skin care buzz and something I wanted to know more about.  After reading several articles this is a brief summary of what I learned:

Collagen, made up of long strands of amino acids, it is really the main building block of skin, giving the skin its smooth, and youthful appearance. As we age, collagen is lost, and this gives way to aged, wrinkled looking skin. When the long strands of amino acids in collagen are broken down they create small chains commonly referred to as peptides. The presence of these peptides signal to the skin that it has lost collagen and the production of more is necessary.

Matrixyl 3000 works to mimic the appearance of this broken down collagen, causing your skin to react by producing more collagen, as well as elastin (responsible for the skin’s elasticity) & hyaluronic acid (which plumps up the skin and gives it that healthy, full look). In short, Matrixyl 3000 acts to regulate cell activity, which results in boosting collagen levels and repairing DNA in the skin.  

So....I am excited to see that this ingredient is included in the night cream.  I have been using this as a night cream and it really does a great job at keeping my skin hydrated throughout the night.  When I wake up in the morning, my skin looks refreshed, firmer, and plumper.  It has a pleasant scent, comes in a pump bottle, and is just the right consistency.....not too thick but also not runny.  

All of InstaNatural products  are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.  

You can visit InstaNatural by clicking HERE

To purchase these items please click on the link below.


I received one or more of these products in exchange for my opinion.
Powered by BrandBacker

No comments:

Post a Comment