Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2015

4 Piece Espresso White Porcelain Cup & Saucer Set By Francois Et Mimi


4 Piece Espresso White Porcelain Cup & Saucer Set By Francois Et Mimi 

Retail $29.95



This was such a fun and usable product to review.  I am an avid coffee/espresso drinker who enjoys coffee all day long.  My Keurig Rivo espresso machine makes 3-4 ounce servings and it can look silly having a little shot of espresso in a big coffee mug.  Not Anymore!!  Introducing the cutest 4 piece white porcelain espresso set by Francois Et Mini.  









This set is dishwasher safe, microwave safe and lead free.  It is simple and stylish and will last for years.  I accidentally dropped one of the cups and it didn't break or chip!  My youngest daughter is 8 and thought that this set was for her.  She asked if we could use  the set and have a tea party.  It can actually be used as a great kids tea set as well.   

This set includes:
4 White Porcelain cups
4 White Porcelain saucers

It is shipped is a beautiful box that is great for gifting.  Each piece is protected and packed with cardboard.  The box can also be used to store the cups and saucers when not in use.  


You can purchase this Francois Et Mini Cup and Saucer set on Amazon

I received this item for the purpose of my review, but my opinions are 100% my own, and based on my personal use.

No comments:

Post a Comment