Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Forlan Skincare Retinol Cream Review


Forlan Skincare Retinol Cream 

Retail $24.95


Many of you know how much I love my Retinol....I mean really love my Retinol!!  I have tried two other brands over the past few months and I want to tell you about a new one I have been trying.  It is the Forlan Retinol moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E and Aloe Vera.  It comes in a standard pump and has a light pleasant fragrance.  

I tried the Forlan Hyaluronic Acid a few months back and fell in love with the product!  I was so excited to the their new Retinol product that I quit using all my other serums and moisturizers.  I have been using just this product for the last week and to no surprise....I love it.  Here is the official description from Amazon:

  • Specifically Formulated Anti Aging Moisturizer Helps Reduce The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles Making The Skin Appear Younger, Softer And Smoother.
  • Powerful Combination Of Antioxidants (vitamins A, C, B5 And E) Fight Premature Aging By Blocking DNA Damaging Free Radicals And Promoting Softness And Elasticity.
  • Contains Natural Ingredients: Including Aloe Vera, Jojoba Oil, Rose Water And Sunflower Oil Which Are Great For Alleviating A Variety Of Skin Conditions.
  • Professional Grade 'Vitamin A' Retinol Cream Is Non-Greasy And Paraben Free With A Reusable Bottle And Airless Pump Dispenser Making Targeted Application A Breeze.

So you can see from the description that it is packed with several vitamins with anti aging benefits.  Retinol is the main ingredient in the product.  If you do not know much about retinol then let me explain why it is so popular.

Vitamin A isn't just consumed orally in vitamin pills. Retinol, a form of vitamin A, is one of many ingredients found in various topical skin care products. It's widely used because it has many applications and uses for the general improvement of your skin's health.


Clears Acne

Topical forms of retinol effectively treat acne.  It works by unplugging your follicles and exfoliating your skin cells to keep pores clear. Simultaneously, retinol also helps eliminate bacteria that cause pimples, creating a two-pronged acne-destroying situation.

Diminishes Wrinkles

Retinol creams work as a powerful antioxidant to help repair the skins damage and  help rejuvenate and smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
If you would like to learn more Forlan Skincare Retinol Cream you can find it on Amazon.



#Forlan
I received this product in exchange for my unbiased review.

2 comments:

  1. This is definitely such a great product! Thanks for the great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Amazon no longer carries Forlan. Couldn't find their website, either. I was looking forward to trying this.

    ReplyDelete